Friday, March 25, 2011

Wonderland:Tales Of The Light Prologue:Sid's Story

"C'mon give me all you got Sid!" he barked
"Hataba-san GET READY!" I shouted

BAM!!!!!!!!!!

                       Wonderland:Tales Of The Light Prologue:Sid's Story


Our fists clutch each other and we continue to fight until both of us drop to the floor...
"You're getting good kiddo" he said
"You mean I AM good" I reply
My trainer gave me a big grin and hung his hand around my shoulder
  "Are you ready for Round 2 then?" he asked
  "Whenever you are ready" I said
We put on our boxing gloves and start fighting again until it turn late outside
My trainer wave me good-bye and I wave him good-bye

As I was walking home I notice a group of men is surrounding the helpless girl.My instinct kick in and I punch the guy right in the face...
The girl quickly run for it
"Tryin' to be superhero huh?Well now you're gonna get it!"
 He took out a baseball bat and smash it where I was standing
I quickly dodge and perform a upper punch on him
  Fear show on their face and they start running
"Fools" I mumble.....

"I'm home"
"Oh,Sid,Welcome home dear" my mom sweetly greeted me
"Hows my son doing?" my dad said putting down his newspaper
"Great dad"
My dad was once a boxing champion so following the footsteps of him I start learning boxing
"How bout' we go break a few knuckles" my dad joked
"Dear!Its almost dinner!Stop playing and get here and help!" she growled
"Yes Yes I'm coming Hinako-Chan!!" he stand up and run toward mom

I walk upstairs to change
  I always wonder why dad quit being a world champion and start teaching.......
   When I was small I always ask him that but he always just say "You'll understand when you grow up"


"Phew what a long day" I lay on my bed sighing until mom called me down for dinner

-Next Day-

"Lookin' god Sid hows your day?" he said almost like a shout
"Great -_- but I'm still tired from yesterday"
"Ah when I was your age I was already a champion!" he growl
"And when is "when you are young"
"About 30 years ago but don't sweat the details kiddo" he grin
"Wow I'm sure you WERE pretty YOUNG back then -_-"
"Are you saying I'm old? I'm only 53"
"No not at all,you're very YOUNG being 53 years old"


He grin and quickly push me to warm ups
 "You know son,I'm sure you can be a world champion if you practice more and get as handsome as me " he said in a proud tone
   "Yea sure" I reply
 "But don't forget tomorrow's match!!!If you lose,I'll make you do 30 laps around the yard!"
"Thank you but I don't think I'll be doing the 30 laps"
"Ohh sounding confident!"

During the match our fists clash
The timer was count 10,9,8,7,6...........
 My mind was a blur
The whistle blow...
"And the winner is.......Sid!" the ref.announce

"Good goin' Sid!" Hataba-san shouted

 That was the last thing I remember him saying....
Here I am now,traveling the world to become a world champion...
 And that's what I'm doing right now!
Me versus a man of a heavy built on the cruise Oceanic Star
  Crowds surround me many filled with excitement and some cover their face and leave a little hole to peak at the match
    I see many people and a little boy with a puppy on his head squish his way in and leave.....I wonder why he isn't interested?

I hit him in the chin and he fell down
"Good match" I reach my hand out to shake his
He shake his head and grin
We shake our hands and he left

Suddenly a big wave crash onto the cruise
In a distance,I hear the captain's words ".....................abandon the ship!!!"

The loud crash hit the cruise and I fell to the ground

All I see is black.....................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not too good for Sid -_- Boxer's world pssh

If you like,contact me as my e-mail is listed in my profile
Follow xSkyStories by clicking "Follow This Blog"  or follow by e-mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment