Friday, March 25, 2011

Sudden Anounce Of Delay

Sorry guys but due to my projects in Science and Social Studies at school I might have NO time sometimes to write anything and forgive me if  I start writing sometime scientific or historic -_-

O.o Did you know that American declare independence from England in the 1775-1783?REJECTION!!!

-Now I have 3 project due next April 5 and so on and so forth
-A spring concert in May
-and etc......

Now now I know you will not miss me
 But I'm a lazy person so......yeah maybe I'll fail and repeat this year again
Please bless god I will have a good score (only pray to god when in troubles that's me)

Also,as I mention many many many MANY MANY times please visit my other blog,Scarlet Memories

Thank You and have a  good day or afternoon or  night depending on where you are -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment