Thursday, March 24, 2011

Future Road Disclaimer

First thing first,
I DO OWN Future Road knowing it's my own joint story with my friends sign~

Now here comes the WOOPIE part that will make you go WOOPIE!
 This story is according to MY head
Sure there are some changes because it is by myself.....no they disagree to my idea
 So I'm doing it HERE!HaH!
-Hope none of them reads this -_- -

---------------------------------
Plot: Five people, 4 school girl and 1 dude(FLIRT ALERT!!) are transported into the "New World" to save that world from falling apart.Along their way, they meet many allies,enemies,and COOKIES!!!!!

Characters:
Natalie-The Attack Mage
Mana-The Gunslinger
Ace-The Perverted Prince Spearman
Starr-The Support Mage
Sparkle-The Swordsman- I-I MEAN SWORDSMAIDEN!!!!

For the REAL story according to the five of us,you can find it here on


Hope you will read!!
Also,have a bad good day! -smirk-

No comments:

Post a Comment