Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sorry For The Delay As Always

As always....EXCUSE ME FOR THE DELAY!
No,I'm not part of the Japan Earthquake/Tsuami Disaster but what is delaying me is.....

-drumroll-

My Social Studies and Science Exit Project!!!!!!
-Banzaiiiiiiii-

Anyway
For the Social Studies Project I've done the whole essay itself and the Bibliography and I just need to borrow some books from the library to back it up

For the Science, I did the actual experiment,but........
Yeah still need to do the paperwork and worry about the printing....-_- Lame

Sign so for a while I won't be doing any posting which is what I've been doing until now....but hey I POSTING HERE MAN!!!!

Both projects are due on April 4  and April 7  and I have a big freaking test on April 6 a test on April 1
so to put it simply

April 1-Spanish Test
April IDK-ELA Test
April 4-Social Studies Project Due
April 6-Science Test
April 7-Exit Project
After or During Spring Break-A scientist project due
A Social Studies Test I forgot when we have it -_-

And finally WE HAVE THE TESTING PERIOD IN APRIL HOORRAY!!!! BOOOO!!!!

Yeah so I won't be here for a while.....
Dumb of me to do a project on the reproduction of mold on bread -_-

-Click Computer Screen:Input:Bread-
Result:
Bread On Jam
Tasty Sandiwichs
Bread Recipes
-Click Computer Screen:Input:Mold-
Result:
The Mold on Blah Blah Blah Floor
Blah Blah Blah!!

Okie...Bye!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment