Friday, April 1, 2011

Fateful Story Disclaimer

First of all this story belong to me! and me ONLY!
Muwahhaaaaa.

Anyway as usual I was at my bedroom and while trying to fall asleep, I just thought of this story( yea I do stupid things I'm bored XD)

Anyway I would like to introduce the characters

Main Character:
Hikaru- Human- Female
-She is a very happy girl that live in the Human Village. She is very playful so she sometimes sneak off to the other villages to play-

Ronald- Elf- Male
-Part of the Royal Armed Guardians for the Kingdom of Rosinvil. He is very orderly and he likes to fight-

Sabrina- Elf- Female
-A bounty hunter that encounter Hikaru at the beginning of the story. She is very quiet and nice but if you get on er nerves, WATCH OUT-

Carlos- Elf- Male
-A flirt that never stop flirting when women is around. He often get on Sabrina's nerves due to his full-of-himself attitude-

Mira- Cat- Female
-A cat girl from a human-animal village. She is a alchemist ho loves to explore new things but when she start mixing her potions, she always bomb everyone-

Minor Characters:(They will each ave at least 1 chapter)

Ryouden-Elf-Male
-A swordsman exploring the land in search for his friend-

Riina-Elf-Female
-A small girl with a unknown background. She is a Master Puppeteer who always give life to her little rabbit she carries around-

Tony-Rabbit-Male
-Riina's rabbit that she always carries around-

Lillia-Human-Female
-Hikaru's Mom-

Fred-Elf-Male
-A mysterious person that always show up in Hikaru's dreams-


I'm not going to mention the others since it WILL take too long -_-
But let me say this

I will post at least 1 or more chapters on this before I lose my memory of it after thinking of another.

No comments:

Post a Comment